A story of an unfair Judgement



"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere. We are caught in an inescapable network of mutuality, tied in a single garment of destiny. Whatever affects one directly, affects all indirectly.

― Martin Luther King Jr.

If you might have read my previous post, you would have read about the pain and torture inflicted by cruel people in the society who stalled my court case for 6 long years. Sometimes I wonder, why did they do so, if the judgment was internally "pre-decided" for years? 

Well the answer is simple the more you waste time, resources, energy of any individual, the more you take the person far-away from hope, making them lose the control of their life. Thinking this poor, weak, soul crushed individual would not fight for proceedings in higher courts or do any appeals and challenge the decision. I pity such judges who release a biased and wrong judgement and don't even feel guilty for doing so. It's after all a team work of Judges, Lawyers and the Judicial system and the people who provide money, or references, names and relationships of influential people, of which as outsiders we remain unaware.

I was a recent victim of this cruel mentality posed by a bunch of Judges and Lawyer from Pune Family court and my in-laws family. 

I have been fighting (contesting) a divorce court case against my husband for the last 6 years. The same husband who never appeared (or stepped into the courtroom even once) in the court FOR A SINGLE DAY IN THE LAST 6 YEARS. 

Who had absconded and ran away, just keeping $80 in cash at home, while in a foreign land and never connected with me or appeared in court for the last 6 years. Who harassed me by sending a Draft of Separation from NY Lawyer when he wasn't even eligible.

Who did not allow me to work neither supported me due to some traditional thoughts of - "husbands should be getting jobs before their wife" and wasted my entire first year.

Well as my husband absconded without informing me, 7 years back, there were so many open questions I had :) - as to Why did he leave? Who instigated, influenced him to leave and run away from the problems and difficulties you face, rather than confronting situations? Who did not believe in having matured conversations & discussions or coffee conversations to solve the issues. 

Never got any answers.... and even today when I reached out to the judicial system, there are new questions I have - who managed this decision making? What level of money and influence was involved? Till which level, money was provided and to who all? Do people feel guilty of doing wrong things? Don't these people have the guts to confess and commit that we resorted to bribes to get a final judgement? :) 

My husband literally, submitted some childish bills - like $11 spent on Multi-vitamin tablets, $100 spent on a Northface jacket that is retained by his family, stating it was a Mental cruelty caused by his wife upon him! :) 

Seriously, if for the 'homemaker - wife', a husband spends $11 on medicines, as prescribed by the doctor for a multi-vitamin tablet...is it really a form of cruelty? 

Who submitted happy smiling face pictures, as proof against me, while I struggled from the financial infidelity that my husband caused upon me and managed all expenses, each and every penny for the family. Again the financial proof of monthly income (expense, savings), credit/ debit bills of past years all has been submitted by me, but clearly every document was disregarded. I was pushed to a state of mental depression, and it's still a cruelty on my husband and not me?? That's how our law looks at it?

Is leaving your wife stranded in the USA with just $80 and absconding without any trace of location - a desertion by wife OR by husband?? When a wife submits each and every email communication, whatsapp messages that showcase her effort to find and get in touch with her husband, efforts to save money - is it a cruelty and desertion from the wife or is it cruelty from the husband on his wife?

The judge recently ruled a judgment against me, mentioning I caused cruelty against my husband and I deserted him. He clearly avoided calling it aloud by minimising it to "Respondent's counter claim has been accepted". Why are you scared to say, the 'petitioner has been cruel and deserted her husband?' - Oh there are no proofs stating that right, so you cannot write that in the final judgement :) 

Pathological Liar, No amount of patience,  etc..are the kind of words you tag with the genuine girl, just to win the case by Lying and bluffing about the story. The sentences which are explanations in the cross examinations by petitioner are clearly never mentioned and ruled out and half baked fake stories presented as reasoning just to enable the respondent's counter claim to win! :)

In Spite of the fact that, I submitted some 2000+ documents to the family court in Pune. All are in digital medium hence they would factually remain forever, even though they are denied by the Pune Family court.

There was no explanation about the evidence, there was no mention about how that evidence was made-up and wrong, then how do judges give these kinds of ruling? 

Do they not read all the evidence documents :) or just feel that if you have money, power and contacts you can screw anyone's life? Well, it may be the power of money, corruption, influence of contacts and relatives who are Judges in the Supreme Court. :)

Pressurisation, Corruption and Influencing by power ultimately WINS!!!

Unfortunately these people do not have guts to look into their eyes and give the final hearing, they do not appear to hear the final judgment decision, as it is already known. I was amazed and shocked as to how much our judges and lawyer support the NRI absconding husbandsDo not release a summons order and issue a warrant for absconding husband even if the Emails from Gmail provide no response from him... and smilingly without any guilt survive such an horrible ruling and judgement.

All I would say is Judicial system is just an hoax that could ruin your beautiful life and hence DO NOT EVER RESORT TO CATCHING HOLD OF THE LAWYERS AND FILING A CASE TO GET JUSTICE DONE AS - EXACTLY OPPOSITE HAPPENS HERE, Nothing in the name of justice exists!!!

GENUINE PEOPLE, GOOD AND KIND HEARTED INDIVIDUALS DO NOT EXISTS and please stay away from the lawyers who are floating in the aura of their own Ego. I genuinely wish that some day they would learn from their wrong-doings!!

Sigh of relief as the case is over and time to prepare to get to the root of this problem and Re-appeal this case! 

Pray for me and help me stay strong with your wishes!

Comments

Popular Posts